INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE / CREWE / 9 MONTH CONTRACT / £18K BASIC (OTE £24K) + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for a talented Account Manager / Recruitment Professional to join a dynamic organisation with an excellent culture and amazing career progression.
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Executive, that is passionate about customer service and building long lasting relationships with customers.
This Inside Sale Executive role is initially on a 9 Month Contract, however our client does have ambitious plans to grow this department, and there is a possibility the role will become permanent.
So if you have experience working in Telesales, Sales, Account Management, Retention or Recruitment – we want to hear from you!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £18k)
- Good commission structure (OTE £24k)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Executive:
- Maintain and retain relationships with customer
- Continue the customer relationship
- Win back customers stopping transactions under 6 months
- Understand the supporting digital journey for customers
- Develop customer relationships through effective communication
- Day to day telephony-based management of a portfolio of customers
- Create a welcome and positive experience
- Set early foundations of a positive customer relationship through establishing agreed customer journey
- Negotiating with existing customers to maximise revenue and secure long-term commitments
- Proactively engage with customers to inform them of new and enhanced product offering
- Have quality conversations with customers to ensure they have the appropriate solution for their business needs
- Proactively cross sell wider products and services into the existing customer portfolio
- Build strong relationships with customers’ delivering excellent customer service
Skills & Experience Required:
- Telesales or account management experience in a proactive selling environment is essential
- Experience of ethical service and solution-based selling
- Experience of contact centre environment where speaking to customers forms the majority of day
- Influences customers to accept best solution for their needs
- Presents information well in various forms including calls, emails
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office packages
- Open to learning and actively participates in new ways of doing things
- Gives feedback to others to help their development
If you have the hunger and experience to smash this Inside Sales Executive role, APPLY NOW, and lets discuss this exciting next step in your career!