NOT TO BE MISSED! Exciting new opening for an exceptional Technology Project Manager to join a world leading organisation, with ambitious plans to grow in the coming years.
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
As part of their expansion strategy, they require a dynamic Technology Project Manager, with the ability to oversee the overall direction, execution, and completion of specific technology projects.
You will work within the company’s established project management methodologies and NOVA framework. Working as part of a small team and taking a hands-on approach, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and play a key role in shaping the future planning of projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Rate - up to £60K p.a. (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Technology Project Manager:
- Support / lead the planning and implementation of Technology projects
- Facilitate, define and develop detailed project plans that include project scope, objectives and deliverables
- Manage assigned project budgets, reporting out in the required format at the required frequency
- Monitor and track progress against project plan deliverables
- Produce and manage issues/risk logs and processes, identifying any deviations from the project plan
- Manage and implement effective change control procedures to ensure the business areas impacted by the project are well prepared for the implementation of the project deliverables
- Ensure the delivery of the project specifications to quality, timelines and budget targets
- Manage contract and procurement processes when appropriate
- To work with the Business Unit functions to ensure preparedness for the introduction and adoption of NPI and derivative products
Skills & Experience Required:
- A qualification in project management or equivalent - Prince 2/PMI (essential)
- Lean and/or Six Sigma management methodology qualifications (desirable
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or manufacturing, NPI and Quality
- Experience of taking a new/novel product from inception through to manufacture
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering successful NPI projects
- Experienced in using MS Office tools e.g. Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio
- Proven work experience of working within a project management capacity, including strategic planning, risk management, change control management and supplier/relationship management
- Proven work experience of undertaking sound business analysis and reporting
- Practical experience of managing projects that have involved resources across functional teams
- Aptitude for being able to adapt quickly and learn relevant technical subject matter
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this brand-new Technical Project Manager role, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss in greater detail.