FINANCE CONTROLLER / LEAMINGTON SPA / UP TO £50K + BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for a qualified Finance Controller to join a successful SME Business, with an excellent culture and ambitious plans for the future!
Operating across the SaaS IT/Tech sector, our client specialises in the implementation, delivery and maintenance of automation projects – delivering a solid ROI for both law firms and in-house legal teams.
They are looking for an experienced Finance Controller to oversee day to day finance and administration duties, covering UK operations and working closely with related businesses overseas.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £50k)
- Company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Chance to be part of our growth story in SaaS tech
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Controller:
- Hands-on day to day running of the finance function
- Run a monthly close with sales, purchase, multicurrency bank and other balance sheet recs
- Production of monthly management accounts and KPI reporting for Board and Investors
- Maintenance of short-term cash flow forecasts and cash planning
- Credit control, liaising with sales team
- Monitoring business performance against forecast / budget for all cost / profit centres
- Calculate and reconcile deferred income
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Run HR processes for new starters, prepare and run payroll with reporting to HMRC
- Preparation of statutory accounts for several entities, liaising with international accountants
- Year end audit preparation, co-ordination and support
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements (including Corporation tax, PAYE/RTI, VAT etc)
- Suggest updates and process improvements for accounting systems
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (exceptional experience, part-qualified also considered)
- All round experience for all Finance, HR and Admin tasks in a growing SME business
- Experience working in a SaaS software environment is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable record in cashflow forecasting / working capital management
- Experience in annual budget and monthly rolling forecast preparation & performance monitoring
- Ideally a strong working knowledge of Xero, HubSpot and Excel
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment with related party businesses overseas
- Confident communication skills
If you have the passion and knowledge to hit the ground running in this Finance Controller position, then apply NOW and let’s discuss this exciting next step in your career!
Due to the high number of applicants we receive we are unable to reply individually to each one. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.