Excellent opportunity for an exceptional Quality Manager to join a world leading organisation, with big plans for the remainder of 2020!
Our client is the World Leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
As they continue to expand, a fantastic new role has arisen for a dynamic Quality Manager to join them – you will be key to the outgoing quality of all South Wales sites, with full responsibility for issue management and customer feedback.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Rate (up to £60k p.a. - Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
- Quality Meetings, Quality Technical Support Services and Product Evaluation
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve quality concerns and coordinate internal actions
- Develop Quality Plan and Roadmaps to meet Customer Satisfaction
- Coordinate plant teams to improve quality using 6-Sigma methodology
- Responsible for leading Quality Operating System (QOS) initiatives within production dept
- Keep traceability records regarding quality actions for future reference
- Manage quality documentation on FTT, 8Ds, Scrap, Dock Holds, Dock Audit, etc.
- Co-ordinate/Participate in Quality and Contamination audits
- Lead cross functional team initiatives in quality to achieve no faults forward / zero defects
- Ensure the QMS conforms to customer and regularity requirements
- Manage Customer Complaints and Change processes
- Provide Quality data to enable site improvement
- Implement IATF & Qualsys against project timeline
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline, preferably Engineering or Scientific background
- A minimum of 5 years-experience in a Quality Management role
- Minimum of Six Sigma Green Belt certified but preferably Black Belt certified
- Working Knowledge of Advanced Quality tools
- Experience in implementing and Managing Quality Accreditation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 implementation & certification
If you have the knowledge and drive to succeed in this new Quality Manager position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.