BUYER / BOLTON / FROM £21,892 + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for a highly motivated Buyer to join a vibrant organisation. Excellent working environment and clear progression path – this role is not to be missed!
Our client is a leading global medical equipment solutions provider within the clinical trials industry, with big plans for the remainder of 2020.
They are looking for a passionate Buyer to join their growing Clinical Trials Division – you will primarily support the Lead Purchasing Manager, to develop and carry out efficient procurement processes to obtain best value in the procurement of all goods and services from around the world.
The successful Buyer will also lead their own sourcing projects as assigned, working with multiple stakeholders and reporting and presenting as required in both written and verbal formats.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive pay – From £21,892 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Sourcing reliable products based on customer requirements and developing new products
- Researching product information
- Creating strategic procurement policies
- Looking at cost saving exercises through supplier reviews and stock holdings
- Day to day management of all purchasing activities
- Organisation of price lists and supplier information
- Developing and maintaining cost savings on key products lines
- Stock control processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record in a similar Buyer role
- Good knowledge of procurement practices
- Analytical, with ability to utilise data to plan and develop strategic approaches to procurement
- High energy – “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence
Don’t let this exciting Buyer position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the next step in your career!