OFFICE JUNIOR / STOCKPORT /UP TO £15,500 + PENSION
This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Junior to pursue and develop a career with a dynamic and vibrant wallpaper & wall art company.
This diverse Office Junior role will include a variety of tasks - a general interest in social media would be advantageous.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary (up to £15,500)
- Pension Plan
- Opportunities to progress
- Excellent working hours, 9am – 5pm
Key Responsibilities of the Office Junior:
- Processing orders (telephone and email) including inputting on Sage 50 and sending invoices
- Checking stock levels prior to order processing
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Booking transport haulage to supply customers & co-ordinating the shipping orders worldwide
- Ensuring that the company’s website blog, facebook page etc are regularly updated
- General admin and office support, which may include meeting and greeting visitors, assisting in organising the Director’s diary, foreign travel arrangements & stationery ordering
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly numerate & articulate, with excellent communication skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel)
- A ‘Can do’ flexible attitude and an eye for detail
- Professional, friendly approach
- Ability to multi task and organise your own work load
- Minimum high level GCSE qualification
If you are interested in this fantastic Office Junior position, simply submit your CV via the button shown and we will be in touch.
Please Note: No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.