WAREHOUSE MANAGER / BOLTON / UP TO £30K + BENEFITS / 9AM – 5PM / 12 MONTH FTC
If you are an experienced Warehouse Manager, looking for rewarding new challenge, working with great people – this is the position for you!
Our client is a leading global medical equipment solutions provider within the clinical trials industry.
They are looking for a driven Warehouse Manager to lead to lead their small warehouse team. You will help to organise and manage the efficient running of the warehouse, ensuring that all orders are dispatched on time. This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive pay, £24,214 - £30,112 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Work within a growing organisation, with a great culture
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- Direct and monitor all operational aspects of the warehouse and QA, working on warehouse layout on an ongoing basis
- Creating a high performing workplace environment with a culture of continuous improvement via the development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Developing and implementing efficient processes including: stock organisation, dispatching of equipment, quality assurance
- Ensuring the warehouse operates within the boundaries of industry legislation and internal company procedures
- Managing goods in/out and inventory accuracy
- Enforcing safety, quality, and punctuality
- Setting up new clients’ operational procedures for customer accounts
- Developing, motivating and leading personnel
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent computer skills, proficient with numerous software applications
- Ability to lead by example
- Strong communication skills
- Able to follow standard operating and safety procedures
- FLT Licence (preferred)
- Ability to lift and move equipment up to 20kg
- MUST HAVE; experience with Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Managing Employees, Handling perishable goods/supplies
Don’t miss out! Apply for this brand-new Warehouse Manager role today and we will be in touch!