MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / MALVERN / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic Maintenance Engineerto join a long-standing organisation with an excellent reputation!
Our client is a privately owned manufacturer of ropes, cords, and braids, servicing a wide range of markets including MOD, medical and sailing. They are financially stable, with an excellent culture and opportunities for career progression.
The main purpose of the Maintenance Engineer is primarily the maintenance of machinery and site facilities which will include conducting regular monitoring and maintenance of current electrical, plumbing, and other essential facilities and equipment.
The role will also include looking after and updating the equipment maintenance database and machine maintenance record card index system, fire alarm, security, and grounds upkeep, and assisting with the asset management of machinery and equipment.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 29 days holiday (including bank and public holidays)
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Ensure continued ISO 9001:2008 compliance by maintaining Machinery Maintenance Scheduling and the Calibration System
- Management and timely update of the Measuring Equipment Register and Equipment Calibration system
- Ensure compliance with the QMS Internal Audit schedule as required
- Ensure compliance with the Company Health & Safety Policy and procedures whilst carrying out maintenance functions
- Ensure the safety of the building from fire, flood, and other hazards
- Assist with Fire & Machinery Risk Assessments
- Manage and monitor 5-S Housekeeping disciplines in the Maintenance Department
- Procurement and purchasing of spare parts, preparation of equipment / facilities requests for quotes as required
- Assist in ensuring projects are managed to completion. On time and on budget
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within a manufacturing maintenance and facilities environment is essential.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Work on own initiative.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
If you have the skills and hunger to succeed in this Maintenance Engineer role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.