Are you an experienced Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new role, with an award-winning organisation that put’s its people first? If so, this amazing new opening within a growing Development Team is one that you do not want to miss!
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding BI Software Company – they offer a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to influence change and implement new ways of working.
The successful Software Engineer will play an integral role in the success and growth of the team and company. Working in a cross functional agile team along with other developers, you will contribute to a collaborative team environment bringing ideas and improvements to the development process.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Lunchtime gaming
Key Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Determining the structure and design of content
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring mobile and responsive design
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimising solutions for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Lead by example by producing high quality and robust solutions
- Learn new technology, approaches and best practices and introduce them to the team
- Help and mentor other members of the team
Skills & Experience Required:
- HTML & CSS targeting modern evergreen browsers (eg. Flexbox, grid etc.)
- Mobile and responsive design (mobile first)
- Build systems (webpack, parcel etc.)
- Unit testing
- Extensive experience consuming API’s off all types
- Experience in developing multi-lingual applications
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about web design, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and emerging technologies
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
Why work there?
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices.
Their culture is driven by their employees and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with social events, commitment to supporting good causes and a fabulous working environment.
Ready to join them on their journey?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work… then don’t wait around! Apply for this Software Engineer role today, and we will be in touch.