Fantastic new opportunity for a talented, highly motivated Software Architect to join a growing organisation, with operations across the world.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding BI Software Company – they offer a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to influence change and implement new ways of working.
As they continue to expand, they are looking for an experienced Frontend Software Architect to join them – you will be a key part of a cross functional agile team, working alongside other developers, building the company’s next generation SaaS product using the latest architectural patterns and practices.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Lunchtime gaming
Key Responsibilities of the Software Architect:
- Ensure that quality software is delivered according to specification
- Lead by example by producing high quality and robust solutions
- Learn new technology, approaches and best practices and introduce them to the team
- Help and mentor other members of the team
- Be self-managing and help the team self-organise
Skills & Experience Required:
- Architecture and design patterns
- Designing decoupled and reusable components
- HTML & CSS targeting modern evergreen browsers (eg. Flexbox, grid etc.)
- Mobile and responsive design (mobile first)
- Build systems (webpack, parcel etc.)
- Unit testing
- Extensive experience consuming API’s off all types
- Experience in developing multi-lingual applications
- Creative/Artistically minded
- Passionate about design, with a strong thirst for digital knowledge and emerging technologies
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature
Why work there?
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices.
Their culture is driven by their employees and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with social events, commitment to supporting good causes and a fabulous working environment.
Ready to join them on their journey?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work… then Apply Today for this exciting new Software Architect position, before it’s too late!