Are you an experienced Data Manager, looking for a rewarding new role with a World Leading organisation? If so, this exciting new HubSpot / Data Manager opportunity is not to be missed!
Our client is the global number one provider of 24x7 Thermal Condition Monitoring for electrical infrastructure, successfully installed worldwide by all major OEMs.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a talented HubSpot Manager to take control of a new CRM environment and to control Data flow and reporting within the wider business. This includes sales cycle, marketing, and Finance.
This is an amazing opportunity to get into a new business venture and build systems from the ground up!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Fantastic culture and working environment
- Get in at the start with a new disruptive technology
Key Responsibilities of the HubSpot Manager:
- Build a new marketing automation and lead generation system from the ground up
- Be the manager and administrator for the chosen CRM and marketing automation system, HubSpot
- Ownership of system integrations and database
- Engage with the lead generation and sales teams globally to define, execute, and monitor lead flow process from enquiry to closed revenue
- Partner with the Finance Team to ensure core customer data integrity and sales data flow
- Evolve the technology stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower data informed decision-making
- Support users across multiple functional groups - includes documenting changes to design, implementing business systems, creating onboarding materials to support new users, and training for new functionality
- Research new releases of HubSpot and understand how they impact organisation. Implement the latest HubSpot features to ensure taking full advantage of offerings
- Use root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve data integrity and technical issues
- Assist with technical aspects relating to corporate website (understanding of HubL and file manager)
- Manage current software integrations to maximise their effectiveness
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in HubSpot and other CRM’s
- Strong understanding of databases and data flow
- Experience with marketing automation integration
- Methodical and data-aware with a strong desire to test and learn.
- Self-starter mentality and a person who thrives on collaboration within multi-functional teams
- Strong communication skills and desire to champion change
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
If you are interested in this HubSpot Manager role, APPLY TODAY before it’s too late!