CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER / CREWE / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about leading from the front and motivating a team to succeed? Do you have experience as a Team Leader in a Contact Centre environment? If so, this Customer Service Team Leader position is perfect for you!
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Team Leader, with the ability to drive a team forward to be the best they can be! You will have a strong desire to mentor and develop individuals to meet KPIs and progress within the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader:
- Oversee a talented team of Customer Service Advisors
- Conduct regular 1-2-1s and performance reviews
- Produce Personal Development Plans and assist with training/mentoring
- Drive the team forward to achieve KPIs
- Handle customer escalations where necessary
- Promote a culture of excellence in Customer Service, ensuring all advisors meet expected call quality
- Display a positive outlook at all times and motivate the team
- Assist with recruitment and retainment of best available talent
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of managing customer service advisors
- Lead by example and ability to motivate a team
- Able to evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team
- Passionate about delivering 1st class Customer Service
- Excellent communicator – “Gets things done!”
If you have the hunger and knowledge to hit the ground running in this Customer Service Team Leader position, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to talk over in more detail.