CREDIT CONTROLLER / CREWE / UP TO £23K + BENEFITS
Want to join a growing organisation, that put’s its people first? If you have experience within collections or as a Credit Controller, we want to hear from you!
The successful Credit Controller will undertake various credit tasks to maintain an operation, supporting international growth.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £23,000 – Dependent on Experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Proactively contact clients for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Immediate collection of dishonoured/returned direct debit payments
- Reinstate/resolve bank mandate cancellations
- Assist the maintenance of the ledger to ensure the payment status is correct and ledger clean-up is managed
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits in-line with Credit Policy
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk
- Maintaining and reviewing securities
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams, and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- CICM qualifications beneficial
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
If you would like to discuss this exciting Credit Controller position further, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch.