Excellent opportunity for an exceptional Qualified Accountant. Exciting new opening to join a World Leading organisation as Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Our client is the World Leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
As Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will drive the quality of the Group’s management information and financial insight forward.
The role provides a hands-on opportunity to work extensively across the Executive Management Board and create a best in class Financial Planning & Analysis function.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (up to £100K – Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Financial Planning:
- Build relationships with Senior Leaders across the business as the trusted voice of Financial Agenda
- Provide strategic financial thinking and analysis in support of the EMB and Investor Relations
- Actively participate, drive and lead financial assessment of significant Group projects including new business proposals, commercial negotiations, investment decisions, and R&D
- Design best in class financial analysis and develop the narrative that gives the analysis value
- Data interrogation and manipulation, turning analysis into insights on business performance
- Take the lead and project manage end-to-end delivery of Group budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning processes
- Drive improvement in financial forecasting accuracy working extensively with commercial business units to understand, model and present financial forecast risks and opportunities
- Co-ordinate input into FP&A activities and analysis from regional financial controllers
- Drive improvements to the Group’s financial systems to leverage value creation including leading the implementation of an appropriate forecasting tool and developing the integration and functionality of the Group’s existing BI tool
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification as an ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Minimum 5 years relevant post qualification industry and FP&A experience
- Finance leadership experience with a strong track record of success and delivery
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a positive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to provide support and challenge as a trusted business partner and influence business outcomes
- Ability to work hands-on, autonomously or as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically advanced Excel
If you have the skills and passion to get stuck into this Head of Financial Planning & Analysis position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.