Exciting new opportunity for a passionate Quality Engineer to join a growing organisation, with big plans for the future!
Our client is the World Leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
They are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to proactively engineer quality into the end to end site processes and systems thus enabling complete customer satisfaction.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Ensure procedural compliance to ISO 9001 is maintained
- Provide a hands-on approach to customer Issue resolution
- Assist with the implementation of IATF 16949 MAQMSR within the sites
- Manage & Administer the QMS and ensure it conforms to customer and regularity requirements
- Administer the document management system
- Administer the Issue management system
- Conduct internal audits
- Provide reporting on eQMS activity and compliance
- Administer 8D’s both external and Internal
Skills & Experience Required:
- HNC / HTEC Qualified
- Extensive experience working in Quality Improvement, Control and Assurance
- Experience in implementing and Managing Quality Accreditation, ISO 9001 2015
- Working knowledge of IATF 16949 or VDA 6.3
- Qualified Internal Auditor
- Maintains QMS accreditation
- Able to coach employees in the effective use of quality tools
- Facilitates completion of the 8D for the company’s customer complaint process
- Highly motivated, with excellent facilitation skills
- A practical hands on approach to problem solving
If you the skills and knowledge we are looking for, get in touch. APPLY for this Quality Engineer position TODAY and let’s discuss this exciting next step in your career.