Are you looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing organisation that has a fantastic culture? If you have experience dealing with Export Controls, we want to hear from you!
Our client is the World Leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials, with operations in Europe, Asia, and the US. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
They are looking for a dynamic Export Controls Manager to work across all areas of the business from the Commercial Team to Supply Chain and Tech Teams. Working closely with Senior Management, you will take the lead for the development and improvement of the export controls compliance framework.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (up to £60K – Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Export Controls Manager:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of export controls compliance framework
- Ensure compliance with applicable international export controls
- Responsible for building trust and commitment in export controls compliance programme with the senior leadership team and across all employees
- Responsible for the development of training for internal business units and commercial and technology teams
- Support and guide the commercial team with the day-to-day administration of export controls compliance
- Define and execute an annual training schedule for employees, as needed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant prior experience in dealing with export controls compliance and export licensing
- Experience in a technology-driven business and with issues surrounding technology transfer
- Relationship builder who understands the need to build productive working relationships and the need to maintain high levels of co-operation and communication with internal clients
- Ability to stimulate and inspire others
- Positive can-do attitude
- A methodical approach to managing workload, with the ability to prioritise
- Passionate about the positive impact you can make
If you have the charisma and drive to succeed in this Export Controls Manager position, Apply NOW and we will be in touch.