CLINICAL SPECIALIST / SOUTH OF ENGLAND / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a Clinical Specialist, looking for an exciting new role with a market leading organisation? If so, this is the role for you!!
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes.
They are looking for a highly motivated Clinical Specialist to join their growing team, providing Clinical and Product support of Patient Monitoring & Cardiology, including strategic reference sites in the assigned Region.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Clinical Specialist:
- Fully competent in application and operation of all Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Cardiology products
- Cascade to Sales & Service colleagues’ info on product solutions including the capability of having an educated technical / networking discussion with IT professionals and others within the hospital.
- Provide customer, new hirer, Sales Representatives and other staff members training on all clinical applications of equipment specific to the employee or care area
- Run and organize monthly off-site customer training courses, update & enhance course material
- Provide on-going product and clinical updates for UK Sales Team and occasionally EMEA distributors
- Utilise efficient time management and cost containment in all activities
- Work closely with the Sales/Service/and Technical Support staff
- Contributes to new product development by providing clinical feedback on projects to the R&D teams
- Provides sign off and contribute effectively to Global QMS Cardiology clinical issues as part of the Global Risk Assessment team
- Participate in any educational meetings at professional trade shows and National meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA/BS Degree in a technical, science or business discipline or proven Clinical and or commercial track record in the immediate Medical Industry or similar
- Registered nurse or practitioner in the acute care environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: listening, written, verbal
- Ability to be flexible and to travel to all UK locations as directed by your Line Manager
- Previous experience of dealing with Quality systems procedures
- Computer experience, including PowerPoint, word processing and use of Internet communications
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high level of professional demeanour
- Extensive travel is required and can range from 70%- 90% during busy times
- Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all Cardiology products
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be the successful Clinical Specialist, we want to hear from you. Apply Now and let’s discuss your next career step!