Are you currently working in a 360-recruitment role but dislike the heavy sales, relentless targets, and high pressure? Or have you been working in-house and looking for the next stage in your career? If so, we have the perfect resourcing position for you.
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With a global high-tech manufacturing presence, the company is positioned for exceptional growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join a forward-thinking organisation within a modern working environment.
With over 30 years’ experience recruiting across the IT sector, they are a global business with a wealth of specialist knowledge and a unique talent pool.
This is a 6 Month FTC (Possible extension / Perm role).
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (£25,000 - £35,000, DOE)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment - no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
KeyResponsibilities of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Provide full resourcing support to the recruitment manager
- Sourcing the best candidates using social media and job boards to meet niche project requirement
- Setup up interview and carrying out other recruitment admin duties
- Interviewing applicants via face to face and telephone to understand their experience
- Use an in-house CRM system to track progress
- Build a strong candidate pipeline
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 12 months recruitment experience, some IT / technology / technical experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and can manage a busy workload
- Ability to work independently but also integrate yourself in a team
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and drive to succeed
So, what are you waiting for?
Don’t let this amazing Recruitment Resourcer opportunity pass you by! Apply NOW and let’s discuss your future in more detail.