CREDIT ANALYST (NORWEGIAN SPEAKING) / CREWE / COMPETITIVE + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you a Norwegian Speaker, looking for an exciting new role? If you have experience working within a Credit Risk team, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a highly motivated Credit Analyst, with the ability to speak Norwegian.
The successful Credit Analyst (Norwegian) will be responsible for monitoring customer spend against credit limits, understanding changes in volumes and assessing increases to credit limits.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Proactive portfolio monitoring through control reports
- Working with multiple European portfolios
- Responsible for management of Country specific portfolio’s, ensuring timely actions are completed
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision within credit parameters with commercially balanced recommendations
- Analysis of customers financial statements and B2B Credit reports
- Monitoring high risk customers fuel usage against Credit limits
- Assess, manage and report exposure position to determine the level of risk
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Maximizing volume opportunity and growth in line with Business goals
- Customer contact and daily interaction with the In-Country credit teams and Sales teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to speak fluent Norwegian
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess financial information
- Previous experience in Credit Underwriting / analyst or a similar role
- Experience of dealing with the main credit reference agencies
- Extensive, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Keen eye for detail
If you have the passion and knowledge to join us as a Credit Analyst, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and let’s discuss the next step in your career!