CREDIT RISK TEAM LEADER / CREWE / COMPETITIVE + GREAT BENEFITS
Do you have a passion for leading by example? Want to be part of a growing organisation with an excellent culture? If so, our client has an incredible new opportunity for a Credit Risk Team Leader to join their dynamic team.
They are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. As they continue to grow, they are on the lookout for a talented Credit Risk Team Leader.
You will be one of three Credit Risk Team Leads overseeing the Vetting and Monitoring functions that are merging as Credit Risk Teams, managing 2-4 countries each.
This is a 9 Month FTC.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Team Leader:
- Operational management, leading and development of the Credit Risk Teams
- Management and ownership of the application process by Country and monitoring Credit limits by Country
- Accountable for team level performance, including efficiency, effectiveness and internal relationships
- Setting and driving Country, Team and individual targets
- Monitoring high risk customers and management of exposure position
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Strong engagement with Business objectives and goals
- Maintain and develop business reporting and audit controls
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and CM Teams
- Drive strong and open communication throughout team and across all stakeholders
- Maintain a strong focus, with team leadership, on team development, through coaching, training and mentoring
- Assist Credit Managers with originating and delivering new ideas & solutions to improve customer experience
- Some international travel may be required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of underwriting in European Countries in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of assessing company financial statements – balance sheets, P&L statements
- Ability to mentor, develop & improve skills of others
- Extensive, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
- Senior relationship management & presentation skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Prioritise and manage own workload
If you have the experience and desire to take on this new Credit Risk Team Leader role, Apply Today and we will be in touch.