Our client is looking for top talent to join their innovative organisation! If you are a dynamic, highly motivated Management Accountant looking for an exciting new challenge, read on….
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, they are a rapidly expanding BI Software Company – offering a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to influence change and implement new ways of working.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Management Accountant to join their growing Finance Department. You will work with both UK and US operations, contributing to future successes.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Assist in producing the monthly management accounts pack
- Liaise with budget holders monthly to establish the cause of budget or forecast variances
- Prepare and manage invoicing and contract reconciliation for major customer accounts
- Assist the Finance Controller and CFO in the production of budgets and revised forecasts
- Carry out reconciliations to agreed timescales
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the preparation of US and UK tax returns
- Undertake monthly reviews of all purchase orders raised
- Assist the Financial Controller and CFO in operating and improving internal controls
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field (desirable) or AAT qualified
- Professional accounting certification, ACCA/ACA (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of being responsible for all aspects of finance, payroll and administration
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Basic VAT knowledge
- Good working knowledge of financial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Sage 50 experience desirable
- Driven to succeed and progress
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- ‘Can do’, ‘Will do’ attitude, upbeat and positive
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Lunchtime gaming
Why work there?
They are a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses and are looking for talented individuals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on the bucket-list.
Their culture is driven by employees and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with social events, commitment to supporting good causes and a fabulous working environment.
Ready to join them?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work… then apply today for this brilliant Management Accountant position.