Are you a HR Professional, looking for the next step in your career with a dynamic organisation that puts its people first? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials.
As they continue to grow, an exciting new position has arisen for a passionate HR Advisor to join them.
This is an amazing opportunity for a forward-thinking and proactive HR Advisor to make a real impact on the business whilst working closely with the relevant HR leads in a progressive HR environment.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary – Up to £30k
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Work operationally across Recruitment, HR Operations, HR Projects, and Learning and Development functions
- Ensure the full delivery of the recruitment process (including job posting, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and line managers)
- Partner managers in ensuring recruitment and on-boarding processes are effective
- Support the talent and future workforce planning process
- Work closely with the HRBP to provide a front line ‘high impact’ HR service and support line managers to coach, develop & support in all aspects of people management
- Identifying and promoting a range of employee retention and employee engagement initiatives
- Co-ordinate administration and renewal of benefits (Healthcare, PMI, Life assurance/pensions)
- Support the HRBP Projects as appropriate in all aspects of their work when required
- Identify development needs; deliver the sites Training Plan; source & deliver training solutions
- Assist in the delivery of learning and development courses
- Setting up learning events, confirming timetables and arrangements with facilitators
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum Associate CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record of experience as a HR generalist with HR Advisory experience
- High standards of customer service, support and experience within a fast-paced HR environment
- Collaborative & pragmatic style, credible with senior stakeholders, proactive & self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong communications skills that positively engage people at all levels
- Attention to detail strong analytical skills
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the skills and charisma to be successful in this HR Advisor role, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and let’s discuss this fantastic new role in more detail!