Our client is looking for top talent to join their growing organisation. If you are a passionate GaN Technology Manager ready to lead by example – we want to hear from you!
They are the leading Global supplier of advanced wafer products and wafer services to the semiconductor industry.
As they continue their journey to maintain and grow their strong position, a fantastic new opportunity for a highly driven GaN Technology Manager has arisen.
You will be the Technical Leader for assigned development programs, with responsibility for a team of EU-based GaN Technology Engineers
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary – Up to £70k
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the GaN Technology Manager:
- Personnel Management of assigned engineers
- Serve as first point of technical contact and Technology Team lead for designated GaN customers
- Technical responsibility for Development Programs for key customers as assigned
- Lead assigned development and process / product transfers – responsible for setting budgets
- Communicate internally with the technical and commercial entities of the Group about current and next generation technologies
- Support Group as required for customer queries, opportunity reviews, continuous improvement, etc
Skills & Experience Required:
- BSc in Science or Engineering
- Direct experience with epitaxial growth engineering
- Fluent understanding of III-Nitride semiconductor growth by MOVPE
- Knowledge of crystal growth equipment and impact of epitaxial growth processes
- Proficiency with materials characterization techniques for wide bandgap semiconductors
- Familiarity with III-Nitride semiconductor device fabrication and device testing
- Advanced understanding of semiconductor physics
- Able to motivate and develop others
- Excellent communicator, with sound judgement and decision making
Ready to join them?
If you have what it takes to hit the ground running – submit your CV for this exciting new GaN Technology Manager position NOW and let’s discuss the next big step in your career!