HR BUSINESS PARTNER / HERTFORDSHIRE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a senior HR professional, looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading organisation? If so, read on as this HR Business Partner position is not to be missed!
Our client is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in homeland security, healthcare, defence and aerospace.
A brand-new opening has arisen for a dynamic HR Business Partner.This fast-paced generalist role supports two separate business entities within the group and covers 3 offices in the UK (St Neots & Hertford being the two main sites) and some European sites.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment – opportunity to travel
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Encourage practices to minimize employee relations issues and provide effective resolutions
- Manage Employee Relations casework
- Support HR team in delivery of HR projects and initiatives
- Develop and implement actions to maintain and improve employee engagement
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers on best practice in dealing with HR matters
- Analyse HR metrics and devise appropriate action plans and solutions
- Monitor and work with line mangers to ensure effective succession planning and talent management
- Support and provide guidance to line managers on best practice recruitment and retention activity
- Work with Managers and Talent Acquisition as required, to source candidates and fill vacancies
- Attend interviews as required to support managers and ensure best practice
- Development and delivery of training where required, including induction
- Support the ongoing performance management processes and annual reviews
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working across multiple sites including European offices
- Proven track record of working at Business partner level
- Breadth of experience across the HR disciplines
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis to main UK sites (Cambridge and Hertford) and as required to other sites, including in Europe
- Background of dealing with complex employee relations issues
- Proven track record of building relationships with key stakeholders
- CIPD Qualified or working towards qualification.
- Located within easy commute between St Neots in Cambridgeshire and Hertford in Hertfordshire
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this fantastic HR Business Partner position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.