OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / SOLIHULL / COMPETITIVE PAY / JOB SHARE, FLEXIBLE HOURS
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator, looking for a part-time role with flexible hours! Working in an outstanding office space with excellent on-site facilities.
Our client is a well-established, growing business based in Solihull Town Centre. This really is an exciting opportunity to join a talented and supportive team with opportunities to learn and grow with the business.
They are looking for a highly motivated Office Administrator – this is a job share therefore working Monday and Friday is ESSENTIAL (they can be flexible on the hours for these days). There is potential for hours on a Thursday too, plus additional hours to cover holidays/sickness.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible hours, with option of additional hours moving forward
- Regular social activities and events
- Free healthy snacks
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Inputting information on to various computer systems
- Ordering supplies
- Arranging and booking travel
- Typing letters
- Scanning, filing & photocopying of documentation
- Supporting Managers as and when required with general typing and taking of messages
- Liaising with suppliers and office maintenance personnel
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a busy office environment
- An understanding and experience of working with computer systems
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A methodical and thorough approach to work
- Be organised and be able to prioritise work
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate, and have previously used MS Office, with good keyboard skills
Don’t miss out on this new Office Administrator position, Apply Now and we will be in touch!