SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / EDINBURGH / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a Senior Project Manager, looking for an exciting new role with a market leading organisation?
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes.
They are looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager to drive new product development programmes through to a successful conclusion, on time and to within budget.
You will manage projects globally, with the opportunity to travel to the United States and other locations internationally.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Project management of a global cross functional team within a regulated medical device quality process
- Work with product managers and engineering staff to develop product requirements considering technical trade-offs
- Ensure contract resources are effectively managed and deliver services and products as promised, and that meet QMS requirements
- Generation of detailed project planning and process documentation
- Resource allocation and tracking
- Product projected cost tracking and reporting
- Reporting regularly to senior management, both formally and informally
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong engineering development background in at least one of: electronic devices, embedded software or application software
- Proven record of successful project management within an ISO13485 or similar quality system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Robust character and determination to hit goals
- Experience of project management of a medium to large project within a multinational company
- A proactive personality is essential along with a very high degree of self-motivation
- Good understanding of electronics and/or plastics manufacturing processes
- Experience of some of the following: Medical standards such as the IEC 60601 family
- ISO14971 risk management process, FDA QSR Requirements
- Participation in Notified Body audits or technical file reviews
Ready to become part of the team?
Apply for this Senior Project Manager position today and we will be in touch very soon to discuss further.