LOGISTICS COORDINATOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Do you have experience of providing supply chain support? Want to be part of a world leading organisation with fantastic career opportunities? If so, this Logistics Coordinator role is perfect for you!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a highly motivated Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. You will provide a first-class support service in respect of goods and services required to deliver cost and performance objectives
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Active participation as Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator
- Assist in the use of a cohesive selection and evaluation process for all current and new logistical / freight suppliers
- Development and growth of strategic supplier agreements for freight / logistics suppliers
- Establishing performance management criteria for the category and suppliers including benchmark costs
- Review, develop and implement processes and procedures necessary to ensure effective selection, maintenance and development of freight/logistics suppliers
- Responsible for the continuous Improvement of inbound and outbound freight
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of long-term business and market needs
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Awareness and Analysis
Skills & Experience Required:
- Formal Logistical or Supply Chain professional qualification/experience
- Good understanding of Import/Export Compliance and IncoTerms
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA’s
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems beneficial
- Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
If you are interested in this Logistics Coordinator role, Apply Now and we will be in touch very soon.