Home Tutor / Merseyside / Competitive Hourly Rates / Flexible Hours
Our client provides one-to-one home tutoring that is second to none in the local market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects.
They believe that everyone can learn and they help students become confident in themselves, in their subject knowledge and in their academic ability.
The Home Tutor role:
They are now looking for exceptional, dedicated tutors to join them in the following subjects
- Primary - English and Maths and especially SATs and 11+ experience
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Languages
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Languages
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours. In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, and successful applicants are provided with tutoring guidance, backup resources and support - giving you the confidence to provide a standard of tutoring that is widely recognised as best practice.
The Ideal Home Tutor:
They need excellent communicators who have the passion and drive to help others learn improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- A teaching qualification is not essential but desirable
- Tutoring experience is preferable but not essential
If you’re looking for a rewarding role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Home Tutor opportunity, simply submit your CV via the button shown, including a covering letter outlining your experience.