FINANCE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME) / GREATER MANCHESTER / £20K – 24K (PRO RATA)
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join a dynamic organisation with a fantastic culture.
Established in 2008, our client is the leading independent wind and solar asset manager in the UK, France and Ireland. They manage 5GW of wind and solar sites with a combined asset value of €4bn and generating €750m of electricity sales annually.
The Finance Assistant Role:
They are looking for a qualified Finance Assistant to join their growing renewables finance team in Bramhall, Stockport. You will work closely with the Management Accountant team to assist with the accounting on UK and Irish entities.
This Finance Assistant role attracts £20,000 to 24,000 plus benefits including employer pension contributions, life assurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), private healthcare and onsite parking.
Flexible working arrangements are available as well as the ability to purchase up to 5 days additional annual leave.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Support the bookkeeping, accounting and admin requirements for clients
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Expenses and credit card processing
- Helping prepare management accounts
- Ad-hoc office management and project work as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least AAT Level 3 or equivalent (e.g. qualified by experience)
- Experience of accounting software (ideally Xero, QuickBooks, Sage)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. SUMIF, Pivot)
- Experience of busy, deadline-driven environment and managing own workload
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this new Finance Assistant position, simply submit your CV and we will be in touch.