SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER / STOCKPORT / UP TO £35K + BENEFITS
Amazing new opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a fantastic working environment.
Our client is one of the North West’s top 50 fastest growing tech companies, with digital assets generating £5m+ per year. Their brand helps organisations create safe and secure workspaces via the use of ID card printing and access control products.
They currently employ more than 100 staff across four offices within the UK and Europe, and through continuous training and coaching have created a best-in-class winning culture across their workforce.
Due to recent acquisitions and future growth plans, they are now looking to expand their team with a Senior Front-End Developer.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary + flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Taste card scheme giving employees access to 50% off at thousands of UK restaurants
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Annual employee learning budget
- Benefits package including pension scheme, cycle to work and free fruit daily
- Thriving workplace that retains top talent and promotes a best-in-class culture
- Mental health & wellbeing programmes
- Listed in the North West’s top 50 fastest growing tech companies
- Equal opportunities employer
Key Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer:
- Performing activities to deliver the operational performance of websites;
- Optimising the operational performance of websites, identifying proactive opportunities to improve performance as well as addressing issues reactively;
- Keeping up to date with the latest techniques and web technologies and assessing them for adoption on websites;
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides;
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use Visual Studio
- Understanding of MVC .Net (C#)
- Proficient understanding of CSS Pre-processing, e.g. LESS
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Understanding of Testing/Debugging
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming
Don’t miss out, apply for this Senior Front-End Developer position today and we will be in touch.