TELESALES MANAGER / BRISTOL / UP TO £28,000
Fantastic new opportunity for a passionate Telesales Manager to join a vibrant sales office.
Our client is a leading supplier of promotional paper products, operating from established Bristol based premises. The largest manufacturer of advertising calendars in the UK and producer of diaries, notepads and greeting cards.
They are looking for their next Telesales Manager, do you love calendars and diaries? Are you interested in leading a small team to greatness, this could be the job for you!
The Telesales Manager Role:
To maintain existing and develop new sales opportunities in order to achieve the required level of sales & to supervise a small telesales team.
- Lead the small telesales team to book new business with b2b client base
- Drive and develop team members to achieve individual targets
- Proactively identify and source fresh call-out data for the telesales team
- Listen to team members’ feedback, support and resolve any issues that arise from client calls
- Maintain and build upon an already extensive client base
- Offer guidance and advice on products to assist existing clients and prospects with produce selection
- Researching and utilising new business contact opportunities through the internet, e-shot marketing etc
- Establishing a presence and following on LinkedIn
- Processing quotations and samples requests efficiently and accurately
- Personal diary management
- Meeting and exceeding set KPI’s
- Managing client base relationships
Required Skill Base:
- Experience within in SME and B2B Sales/Account Management environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Previous experience of team supervision and leadership
- This role is suited to an outgoing person who loves to have a conversation and build lasting relationships,
- Experience with cold calling and the ability to close
- Lead by example in your sales approach and all that you do
- Ability to work without supervision, take ownership of their work
If you have what it takes to successfully lead our Telesales Team, 'Apply Now' and we will be in touch to discuss the next step in your career.