PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / LONDON / £23,000 TO £25,000 PER ANNUM
Love marketing? Love the business of hospitality & events?
Want to join a hard-working team and become a key member of a bustling PR agency in London?
Our clients long-standing experience in PR and marketing of the hospitality sector, working with landmark destinations, upscale hotels, venues, cultural institutions, members clubs and affiliate clients has seen us regularly endorsed by the media when clients ask for a reliable, business focussed PR company; this is reflected in the fact that 100% of their business has been won through recommendation.
They are now looking for a PR Account Executive with at least two years PR experience, either agency or in-house, and who will be comfortable in a team delivering successful and diverse press offices for well-known and respected clients. Must have an interest or understanding of the hospitality, meetings and events, hotel, F&B sectors
The Main Duties of the PR Account Executive:
- Ensure ongoing positive communication and messaging is delivered
- Assisting on creative campaigns and strategies in line with client objectives
- Co-ordinate pitching of stories to media and sell in editorial opportunities
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Regular internal communication to review account activity, social media, competitor activity and sector overview
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings to assess the progress of PR campaigns
- Event management support, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
As a PR Account Executive, you will be accountable for communicating key client messages and campaigns through broadcast and print, online and social media, awards and networking.
Working in partnership with PR account managers, the account executive will contribute towards providing strong client communication and delivering daily press office activity including drafting and pitching editorial to press, social media management and supporting on awards writing. As well as contributing to agreed KPIs and attending regular client and stakeholder meetings.
The successful applicant will be a confident communicator with experience in B2B and B2C environments, and capable of writing and creating engaging content across multiple platforms.
It is imperative that candidates for this role understand marketing and PR and will ideally have experience in travel, tourism or hospitality (hotels / restaurant / catering).
If you would like to be part of our successful team, then apply for this PR Account Executive role by clicking on the appropriate button now!