DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER / EDINBURGH / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a Development Engineer, looking for an exciting new role with a market leading organisation?
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes.
They are looking for a highly motivated Development Engineer to join their growing team, playing a leading role in the development of existing and new ranges of medical equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Development Engineer:
- Embedded firmware design and programming using C
- Low Power electronics design for new and existing medical devices including; Microcontrollers, standard and programmable logic, Digital and Analogue circuits
- Generating design documentation
- Work as part of the hardware team to implement product development plans
Skills & Experience Required:
- Electronic Engineer Degree
- Experience in a product design environment
- High level of self-motivation is essential together with an eye for detail and the ability to investigate technical concepts and problems in depth
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work as part of a multi-function team
- Microprocessor firmware development experience for low power devices
- Experience in both analogue and digital design through full product lifecycles
- Schematic capture and PCB design for small form-factor products.
- Circuit analysis experience
- Knowledge of simulation packages
- Excellent mathematical analysis skills
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be the successful Development Engineer, we want to hear from you. Apply Now and let’s discuss your next career step!