Exciting opportunity for a highly organised Purchasing Administrator to join a growing organisation with an excellent reputation in their industry.
Our client is a leading global medical equipment solutions provider within the clinical trials industry.
They are looking for a talented Purchasing Administrator to join them – you will carry out efficient procurement processes to obtain best value for money in the procurement of all goods and services.
You will provide support to the procurement team by carrying out general admin duties and placing orders for equipment and materials.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive pay, £18,813 - £19,332
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR:
- Day to day management of purchasing activities i.e. Raising Purchase Orders, Placing Orders
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- Organisation of supplier pricing and information
- Ongoing maintenance of product codes and pricing via internal IT systems
- Researching product information
- Measuring / recording purchasing dept. effectiveness
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and implementation of a new policies or procedures.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent IT skills, to record detailed information
- Able to present relevant written and verbal information in a concise format
- Strong eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong experience
- Proven track record in a similar purchasing role
- High-level of IT skills and be commercially orientated.
- Capacity to work with colleagues at all levels and can work on your own initiative
- Analytically focused with the skills to understand, present and use data to plan and develop strategic approaches to procurement and supplier relationship management
- Positive/can do attitude with a high level of energy and a passion for procurement
- You must be motivated and a dedicated team player
Don’t let this Purchasing Administrator position pass you by! Apply today and let’s discuss the next step in your career.