MEMBER EXPERIENCE MANAGER / LONDON (EC4) / £35K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity to join the capitals largest independent networking organisation – this is a varied role, no 2 days are the same - you will be pivotal to their continued growth!
Our client is the capital’s largest independent business network, making thousands of connections every year. They support businesses of all sizes and sectors, enabling companies in London to grow and provide world-class services.
As a Member Experience Manager, you will be a key part of the Member Relationship team who are responsible for member account management, service development, engagement and renewal rates.
It’s a big but rewarding job in a friendly but driven organisation. The first thing for you to deliver will be to modernise the membership renewals process and to review member engagement communications across e-comms, telephone and face to face contact.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary – Up to £35k
- Pension scheme (with 5% employee contribution, rising to 7%)
- Private medical health insurance
- Friendly hours – Typically 9am-5pm – Attending our great events may be outside of these hours
- 25 days leave + bank holidays – rising to 28 based on length of service
- Modern offices with vibrant team, short walk from Cannon St, Bank and Mansion House Stations
- Free tea & coffee, table tennis, darts, fresh fruit, regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme, online/in-store discounts, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership
- Support, training and coaching to aid your development and build a successful career
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience and proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
- Delivery focussed
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to network and build positive working relationships
- Strong personal drive, also able to operate as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM
If you have the passion and charisma to join our dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. Submit your CV for this exciting Member Experience Manager position today.