QUALITY TECHNICIAN / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Our client has an exciting new opening for an experienced Quality Technician to join their dynamic team.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for a passionate Quality Technician. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely review of all supplier certification packs and ensure compliance with relevant specs.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Technician:
- Review supplier certificate packs in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Engineering and Quality departments for further guidance
- Resolve certification issues with Suppliers/Stockist/Test House/Mill in a timely manner
- Advise/assist suppliers on material certificates and specifications, providing training where necessary
- Conduct internal quality management system audits and product and process audits.
- Participate in 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Conduct witness testing of products at test houses
- Compile monthly QA reports and KPI’s
- Review Change Management (CM) requests and provide “QA input”
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets for supplier rejection, corrective action and customer returns data
- Support the receipt, recording, investigation and analysis of customer returned products
- Support the Goods Receiving and Final Inspection Quality Inspectors
- Support the Supplier Development Engineer with the management of the supply chain
- Create and maintain company quality docs
- Investigate instances of product and process failure and conduct effective root cause analysis
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers or distributors
- Competent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- GCSE min Grade 3 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience in interpreting engineering material standards
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this Quality Technician position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.