OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (PRINT DEPARTMENT) / STOCKPORT / UP TO £17,500 + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-driven Office Administrator to join their growing organisation.
They are the largest supplier of ID card related products and services across the UK and Europe.
Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a hands-on, hardworking Office Administrator for their busy Print Department. You will be responsible for printing photo ID, membership and season tickets for some of the UKs biggest brands.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £17,500 – Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension plan
- Full training and ongoing support
- Vibrant working environment
- Opportunities to progress your career
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Providing 5* customer service via phone and email support
- Liaising with internal design team and account managers
- Requesting card data from customer via email and phone
- Creating card design proofs
- Edit and crop card images where applicable
- Setup print run’s using a range of ID card printers
- Post printing administration tasks
- Prepare and send daily batches of individually packed cards to customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail
- Technically minded, with ability to work with desktop printers and computers
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat
- Good knowledge of applications such as Excel and Outlook
- Criminal record check will be conducted
- Must have right to work in UK
If you have the desire to learn and develop, we would love to hear from you! Submit your CV for this Office Administrator position now!