GRADUATE R&D ENGINEER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you an Engineering Graduate, looking to build a rewarding career with a market leading organisation? If so, our client is the place for you!
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Graduate R&D Engineer to join them – you will be heavily involved in the assembly and testing of prototype valves, and the development of new and existing test equipment.
They guarantee an excellent working environment and clear career path!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Gain valuable experience with a market leading company
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate R&D Engineer:
- Assembly and testing of prototype valves
- Maintaining the Oliver Standard of Quality for test data and reports
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA work
- Co-ordinating workload of larger development projects
- Developing automated testing of products
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mechanical Degree or HND Qualified
- Microsoft Office literate
- Experience with AutoCad & SolidWorks
- Practical and hands on
- Strong attention to detail
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for one of the Graduate R&D Engineer roles, simply Apply Now, and we will be in touch very soon.