SALES TEAM MANAGER / MANCHESTER / UP TO £35k + BONUS (OTE c.£40k)
Are you an experienced Sales Manager, looking for a rewarding new challenge? Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Sales Team Manager to lead their growing sales department.
They are a long-standing market leader, supplying decorative sundries to all the major players in the UK trade and enjoying a significant presence amongst independent DIY merchants.
They are looking for a successful, driven Sales Team Manager to lead and manage a team of 7 Internal Sales staff. The individual will have overall accountability for the team achieving and surpassing their individual and team sales targets.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary (£30,000 - £35,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Performance related bonus (OTE £50k)
- Company pension plan
- Good working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Friendly working hours, No weekends
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Team Manager:
- Full day to day management of the internal sales team
- Motivating the team to achieve and aim to exceed set targets
- Continuous review of internal sales people’s progress and identifying problems and opportunities. Producing training, development and performance management plans when required
- Delivering the sales and profit budget for the internal sales team
- Working with team members in setting annual budgets
- Putting in place achievable weekly/ monthly targets to support team member reaching their goals
- Prepare for and conduct morning team meetings (Wednesday and Friday)
- Covering for internal sales people when away from the business
- Converting lapsed leads, finding and delivering new business
- Interrogate the CRM system to identify direct marketing opportunities and work with the marketing and graphic teams to design and deliver campaigns
- Delivering a minimum of 24 direct marketing campaigns per year
- Liaise with the Director of PPE to ensure the right type of sales resource is matched to the customer
- Identify internal sales customers who would benefit from a field call and facilitate this with the relevant field Sales Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in an internal sales environment
- Experience of managing or supervising a team
- Contributing to development of sales and marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good analytical skills to allow for understanding and actioning of information from CRM systems
- Strong motivational skills
- B2B sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft and CRM packages
Don’t wait around - Apply for this Sales Team Manager position today and we will be in touch.