INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / MANCHESTER / UP TO £22k + BONUS (OTE £30k)
Exciting new opening for a passionate, highly motivated Internal Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with excellent rewards.
Our client is a long-standing family owned business, supplying decorative sundries to all the major players in the UK trade and enjoying a significant presence amongst independent DIY merchants.
They are looking for a target-driven Internal Account Manager to join their vibrant sales office. This is a B2B sales role and will involve dealing with current customers and developing new business.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary (£20,000 - £22,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension plan
- Good working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Friendly working hours, No weekends
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Account Manager:
- Manage and grow existing Accounts
- Generate new business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain professional knowledge of products
- Achieve and aim to exceed set targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- B2B sales experience
- Experience managing own accounts
- Experience of generating new business and opening new accounts
- Driven by the ability and desire to work in a targeted and financially rewarding environment
- Ability to follow own initiative
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- IT skills – this role will require you to work on Company bespoke systems
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Internal Account Manager position now, and we will be in touch.