Our client is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses and they are looking for passionate individuals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, they are a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on their people – they guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career!
They’re looking to further expand their highly talented agile development team with the recruitment of a Senior Software Engineer.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) project teams
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools with the goal of continually increasing development productivity
- Ability to take requirements from specification to completed stage
- Produce fully functional applications within clean code guidelines
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Interest in automated testing and building this into all aspects of the application
- To be enthusiastic, fearless and boundary-less with the ability to coach and mentor
Skills & Experience required:
- BSc Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- C#, Dotnet Core 2.0, .Net Framework 4.5, Angular 4 / 6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Webforms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good negotiation, influencing, relationship building skills
In return, you can expect:
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension and health cash plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
- Healthy snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Social activities and events
Why work there?
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the sector, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers.
They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on the bucket-list.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then simply submit your resume via the button shown.