MARKETING INSIGHT ANALYST / CREWE / UP TO £35K + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you passionate about marketing? Want to be part of an organisation that rewards hard work and guarantees a fantastic working environment? If so, our client has an exciting Marketing Insight Analyst vacancy that could be perfect for you!
They are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. They are looking for a talented Marketing Insight Analyst to join their vibrant team based in Crewe – you will also get the opportunity to travel to their European offices.
Working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the successful Marketing Insight Analyst will be responsible for reporting on European marketing campaigns and making recommendations.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary – Up to £35K
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Insight Analyst:
- To develop a thorough understanding and insight into the company’s business customer
- Provide expertise on segmentation to enable sales & marketing teams to improve their understanding of the various sectors
- Work with external data providers to acquire relevant, segmented and targeted data to improve sales team customer acquisition
- Deliver targeted data extracts for marketing campaigns and produce full evaluations
- Manage operation of the NPS scoring process
- Be proactive in delivering regular MI to the Marketing/Management team
- Highlight data quality issues, working with in-house MI team and cleansing the database
- Help solve critical and complex data orientated business questions
- Implement market research
- Specify marketing requirements/processes into Salesforce
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in general business (preferred)
- Expert user in MS Suite
- CRM knowledge including best business practice for maintaining master data
- SQL query skills and understanding of relational database systems
- Able to generate new ideas and design solutions to problems
- Experience of initiating and managing change, bringing others with you
If you have the desire and charisma to take on this exciting new Marketing Insight Analyst challenge, we want to hear from you! Apply now and we will be in touch.