Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, with a growing organisation, that truly values their people? If so, our client has a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer.
They are a world-leading valve manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join them – you will support the production teams and enhance efficiency within the production facility.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- New product/change implementation
- Reviewing current process flows and enhancing where possible
- Review facilities and the possibility of automation of processes
- Ensuring best practice is maintained throughout the business
- Layouts of shop floor to achieve maximum efficiency
- Champions, supports and delivers positive change
Skills & Experience Required:
- ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline
- Experienced in working in and leading multi-disciplined teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Capable of using problem solving techniques
- Experience of SolidWorks a benefit
- Strong H&S Experience and knowledge
Think you have what it takes to join our friendly team? Apply for this Manufacturing Engineer position now, and let’s discuss the next step in your career.