BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE / CROYDON / COMPETITIVE PAY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Want to be part of an organisation that truly values its people and believes in rewarding hard work? If so, our client has the perfect role for you.
Established in 2007, they are an award-winning firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in property surveys and valuations throughout London and the South East.
They are a fun and friendly team based in Croydon, with big plans to grow this year. As such, they are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join them.
What’s on Offer?
- Good basic salary depending on your skills and experience
- Pension plan
- Great company culture & excellent career progression
- Contemporary working environment, offering breakfast daily and fresh fruit
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + birthday off + duvet day)
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
- Dealing with all incoming private sales enquiries
- Quoting and offering advice on a range of services
- Building and maintaining relationships with local businesses to secure referrals
- Accurately recording incoming business information on the CRM system
- Monitoring and reviewing all streams of revenue
- Monitoring and reviewing marketing projects
- Exploring new business and marketing opportunities – proactively reaching out to potential customers to offer support and guidance throughout the home buying and selling process
- Tracking performance and trends
- Identifying new business leads and securing instructions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Professionals with experience in customer service or account management
- Ideally an interest or background in the property industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
- Passion for delivering 1st class customer service
- IT literacy
- Ability to manage varying workloads to tight deadlines
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Business Development Executive position today and we will be in touch.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving for this position, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.