TRAINEE RECRUITER / MANCHESTER / UP TO £25k BASIC + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Our client is one of Manchester fastest growing, specialist recruitment agencies in the City Centre, who focus on providing a great service, finding brilliant people for middle to senior roles.
No Two Days The Same!
In this Trainee Recruiter role, no two days will ever be the same and from day one you will feel a vital part of the team. Working alongside leading recruiters you will be immediately striving for our clients vision of being the number one in the UK.
They will train you and help you develop and become a professional recruiter who will grow and progress through the business.
What will it involve?
- A lot of recruitment is about selling – selling your services to client companies using a variety of different business development and marketing techniques to attract business
- Get to know the sector very well – you’ll visit some of the most interesting clients in the UK and develop a good understanding of what they do, their culture and what they are looking for
- Work as a 360 degree recruiter – meaning that you will manage the whole recruitment cycle – from taking an initial brief to placing the successful candidate (and beyond)
- Advertise vacancies by creating interesting attention-grabbing content across all media (including digital) that will attract candidates
- Build strong (sometimes lifelong) relationships with key candidates and help them find the roles that will give them a great career path
- Work as a headhunter – identifying and approaching candidates who may already be in work
- Use their powerful database to find candidates and ascertain exactly what they are looking for in their next role
- You’ll pro-actively take those candidates to your clients
- Prepare CVs and organise interviews as requested by clients and manage whole interview process
What's in it for me?
- Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000
- Full training programme
- Uncapped commission
- Huge range of flexible benefits
- Quarterly incentives
- Annual trip incentive
To succeed in this Trainee Recruiter role you will need:
- Self Starters with high energy
- Enthusiasm - Enthusiasm sells so you need lots of this
- To be sharp and switched on – you need to work at speed and jump on an opportunity
- Determination and drive – this always works well in recruitment
- TENACITY – there are going to be knock-backs (quite a few) so we want people who can get up off the floor when they are knocked down
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- To be goal-oriented
- Able to manage simultaneous multiple projects
- You will have sales experience - ideally business to business (B2B) / Business Development but candidates with business to consumer (B2C) will also be considered OR be a recent graduate who is looking to begin their career in recruitment
Dont miss out on one of these fantastic Trainee Recruiter positions! Apply today and we will be in touch.