TAX MANAGER / CREWE / UP TO £70k + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you CTA Qualified? Ready for a new challenge with dynamic organisation with a fantastic culture? If so, our client has an exciting new Tax Manager vacancy that you won’t want to miss!
They are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. They are looking for a highly motivated Tax Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will have full responsibility for the Group’s European Tax Compliance, Tax Planning and income taxes.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £70k
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Team BBQs and nights out
Key Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
- Completion of draft direct and indirect tax returns and associated analysis and support
- Ensuring payroll tax compliance in all countries
- Ownership of parent company Group tax relationship, based in the US
- Partner with professional advisors to formulate and execute tax strategy and planning
- Responsible for management of tax audits
- Coordination of accounting for income taxes for international subsidiaries
- Responsible for draft transfer pricing agreements and management fee arrangements
- Supervise tax assistant manager
- Liaison with operating management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for taxes
- Assisting the treasury team on an ad-hoc basis to ensure accurate cash-flow management
- Ownership of fiscal risk management
Skills & Experience Required:
- CTA Qualified
- Degree level education preferred
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Advanced excel and systems skills
- Experience of international tax management
- Demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
If you have the knowledge and drive to excel in this Tax Manager position, we would love to hear from you! Apply today and we will be in touch.