Are you an experienced Account Director, looking for an exciting new challenge, with more responsibility? Our client has an amazing new opening for a Client Services Director to join their ambitious agency in Manchester.
They are a growing organisation, working primarily in Digital with big plans to expand across the UK and US.
As the Client Services Director, you will be a key member of the leadership team, establishing the credibility of the agency, providing a 1st class service and output ranging from inbound marketing to sales enablement & development.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake too
Key Responsibilities of the Client Services Director:
- Day to day running of all client-facing delivery
- Create strong community and client relations
- Active member of the new business pitch team and leads the internal new business team
- Business client relationships - setting client expectations and agency deliverables
- Provides an effective bridge between the client and the agency
- Team Management - both efficiently and effectively to agreed financial targets
- Help identify and convert new business opportunities - incl. upsells, new business pitches
- Attending events and representing business as a brand
Skills & Experience Required:
- Min 5 years agency experience
- Experience in a CSD or AD role
- Experience of managing, developing and nurturing a team
- An excitement around building relationships with clients and partners
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and services
- High energy / Positive Attitude
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- 'Tech-savvy' - lots of tools are used in the sales process
Sounds great, what’s next?
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply for this fantastic Client Services Director role today, before it’s too late!