TECH OPS ENGINEER / SOLIHULL / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Tech Ops Engineer? Fancy being part of an award-winning company that guarantees personal development and great perks?
If so, our client has the perfect role for you to thrive! They are a rapidly growing BI Software Company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia…… and many more on their bucket list!
They are looking for an enthusiastic Tech Ops Engineer to join their growing team, providing support to some amazing organisations such as Microsoft and Amazon.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Free healthy snacks and lunchtime gaming
- Work with some of the smartest brains in the sector - make a difference to clients around the globe
Key Responsibilities of the Tech Ops Engineer:
- Identify and diagnose complex service impacting issues
- Technical analysis and resolution of incidents impacting live services
- Use problem solving techniques and technical knowledge to translate alarms from components into real-world impact
- Logging all incidents accurately, and documenting all investigative activities
- Implementing appropriate contingency procedures in response to planned or unexpected event
- Articulate accurate information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Training junior members of the team, and provide guidance to all team members
- Provide technical leadership of responses to complex and/or major issues, and handles escalations
- Expected to contribute technically or procedurally to the development of the operations team
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Previous experience in Technical Operations
- Linux experience an advantage
- Working knowledge of SQL
- PowerShell scripting
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
So, what are you waiting for?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work, and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… submit your CV for this Tech Ops Engineer role NOW!