ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / CARDIFF / COMPETITIVE PAY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Want to be part of an organisation that guarantees a fantastic working environment and excellent opportunities to progress? If so, our client has the perfect role for you!
They are a commercial Law Firm, working nationally and internationally from their Head Office in Cardiff.
To do the best work, they need the best people – this is where you come in……
They are looking for a highly motivated, organised and driven Admin Assistant to join their vibrant team.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary: theylike to reward staff and offer promotion twice a year
- Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
- Health and wellbeing: On-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and cycle to work scheme
- Career development opportunities: they’re a fast-growing and ambitious firm. They understand that to fulfil potential, they need to fulfil that of all employees, and their training and career development programme is very high on the agenda
- Great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. Their office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all
Key Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Dealing with emails/correspondence, calls and enquiries
- Minute taking, audio and copy typing
- Opening and closing files as requested and coordinating storage
- Support and coordinate client billing
- Maintaining accurate documentation and electronic filing systems
- Assisting with organising meetings, lunches and booking rooms
- CEO and COO diary management
- General admin tasks as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in an admin role
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to providing excellent service
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Flexible ‘can do’ approach with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-focus with a collaborative approach to working with others, but also able to work alone
- Confidence to communicate with all levels
Got what it takes to be a successful Administrative Assistant? If so, apply now and let’s discuss the next step in your career!