BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / MANSFIELD / EXCELLENT SALARY + COMPANY CAR + BONUS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
They are well established, privately owned, and respected and are now looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an experienced Sales / Business Development Manager.
Your responsibility will be to further develop their global presence, through existing and new dealerships, with their own brand label finishing equipment. Some overseas travel will be required.
You will be a Business Development Manager who enjoys working with well-known multi-national organisations, as well as individual artisan businesses.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent salary
- Pension plan
- Company Car
- Competitive commission structure
- Opportunity to travel overseas
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Target and develop new markets
- Support and develop relationships with current dealerships, encouraging their growth
- Assist and work with marketing and sales team to promote company branding
- Represent the company at UK and International trade shows, expo’s etc.
- Prepare contractual documentation
- Respond in an appropriate manner and timescale to distributor and client enquiries
- Monitor distributors performance through effective account management and audits
Skills & Experience Required:
- Passionate about sales and business development with a proactive approach
- Proven sales experience within a global market, ideally within self-adhesive labels, printing machinery etc
- Experience of preparing and interpreting contractual documentation
- Be able to travel overseas on a regular basis
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients at all levels
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Business Development Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.